Custom Search

Dec 22, 2009

Day 136: Artist's Special #1 - Pablo Picasso





Over the next few days, I'll be posting a series of artist-inspired toys as a tribute to the artists I admire. Today, I present you the great Spanish artist Pablo Picasso...

Pablo Picasso was a Spanish painter, draughtsman, and sculptor. He is one of the most recognized figures in 20th-century art. He is best known for co-founding the Cubist movement and for the wide variety of styles embodied in his work. Among his most famous works are the proto-Cubist Les Demoiselles d'Avignon (1907) and Guernica (1937), his portrayal of the German bombing of Guernica during the Spanish Civil War.

Download the PDF file here and make your own Picasso toy!

Mondrian, Miro, or Dali? Find out what's next in the Artist's series on our Facebook Fan page!

2 comments:

Aline said...

How nice are these toys! I wanna make a suggest, could you do the Flitstones? Thanks and nice toys!

Night Garden Design said...

I'm loving the idea for this new series! I can't wait to see the rest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails